Returning to work after your annual 4-week holiday can feel like Monday morning on steroids. Extend that holiday with a few simple changes to your routine.
1. After walking throught the door, give yourself the first hour of your time.
2. Only do one thing at a time. Leave the multitasking for work.
3. Eat something you wouldn’t normally eat.
4. Turn the phone off after dinner.
5. Have a laugh. Watch a comedy or read a quirky book.
6. Leave the dishes for tomorrow.
7. Make up the spare room or sofa bed for an away-from-home sleeping experience.
8. Practice mindfulness with meditation or simply focus on breathing.
9. Get your partner to give you a massage.
10. Slow down – deliberately walk slower, talk slower, relax your shoulders.
NEXT: 10 ways to keep fit on holiday
The post 10 ways to bring your holiday home appeared first on Women’s Health and Fitness.