Oklahoma City Plastic surgery is a method involving in the restoration, alteration and for the reconstruction of the human body. It is an art of modeling or controlling flesh. It includes cosmetic or aesthetic surgery and it is often used for the treatment of burns. Plastic surgery was one among the great inventions which contributed to human life. Plastic surgeries are used for many variety of purposes, today if anyone wants to improve their beauty, they can easily adapt this technology.
Development of modern techniques
The modern plastic surgery is founded by Sir Harold Gillie. He developed modern facial surgery. During World War one he worked as a medical minder. Aesthetic surgery is important part of modern plastic surgery. Plastic surgeries are recommended to those who suffer from burns and to the newly born babies suffering from some metabolism during their birth period, following are the common surgery’s which has been done in order to cope up with the life needs
- Burn surgery– They have two phases, one s acute burn surgery treatment done after any burn immediately and corrective burn surgery which is performed after the wounds are completely healed.
- Pediatric plastic surgery-This technique is used to remove the defects caused during the birth due to some metabolism
- Micro surgery– They are mainly concerned with the reconstruction of missing tissue by transferring a piece of tissue to the reconstruction site and providing the required connection of blood vessels
Plastic surgery also helped in developing confidence among many people. It provides a new side of life. It improves patient’s appearances and self image reconstructive procedure. They provide us
- Improves patient’s appearances.
- It maintains beauty
- It is used for the treatment of burns.
Liposuction is a type of cosmetic surgery that removes fat from the human body in order to have a change in shape. It comes under the category of plastic surgery. In today’s world there’s a high chances of people having fat content because of their living style and due to the junk food. In order to be safe from such involuntary fat, liposuction helps us to maintain our body in correct shape and size. During liposuction small, thin and less sharp ended tubes are inserted through tiny cuts in the skin. Fat is removed through these tubes. The newer techniques introduced to reduce the risk of liposuction are classified into,
- Tumescent liposuction– A local anesthesia is used in this part to deprive of sensation, so that when tube is inserted no pain will be suffered.
- Ultrasound liposuction-This technique uses ultrasound to remove the fat from the body by liquefying .This technique is used in removing fat from back and upper part of abdomen.
After the procedure is finished, the area where the surgery has been done is covered with an elastic bandage and tape to eliminate the swelling and rashes. Antibiotics are preferred to reduce the risk of infection.
The liposuction has helped in removing the quantity of fat from different part of the body and helped in bringing the same old looks and smiles on everyone even after so many years.